My Demak 150, The Pride of Davao City, HaHa

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi guys and girls, I love this old scooter and still use it as my daily driver even though I have a brand new Motorcycle. It's much easier to ride in the heavy rush hour stop and go traffic here, especially because of the automatic clutch and with the low center of gravity, easier to balance going 2 mph in a traffic jam which is the norm in this city of over 1 million people. 

IMG_20171114_114408627.jpg

Posted

Hey there drifter, I really like this style of scooter, (not just saying that because I have the same one, lol). its really neat. I see you have a dual shock setup on the rear, did it come like that or did you upgrade? Any engine mods?, 125cc or 150cc. Keep the pictures coming.

Posted

It's a 150, came with dual shocks. I'm thinking to move them to the rear mounting holes (on top) to see if it will carry a load (girl) better. So far I replaced the clutch with a Motorstar and had to replace the CDI and coil with an orange one. 

IMG_20160509_133314715.jpg

Posted

Nice, welcome aboard,  

Posted

It's hard to find parts here for a Chinese scooter so I just ordered a GY6 triangular air filter online from Lazada for about $10.00 US delivered. Today I saw on display at the mall, a real prize- a Yamaha X-Max 400 scooter. WOW, that is sweet !

Posted

Ya I've got a Smax, and I would love the Xmax but there not bringing them into Canada, and that sucks. The Smax is a great scoot though, does the highway here in Arizona, 55 speed limit and everyone goes 60 to 65 mph so I keep up no problem.