2015 peace sports 50 work in progress

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Lots of work to do, limited budget and time lol. Making a custom floor mat. Made my foot pegs from my old mt bike.20171221_151435.thumb.jpg.df3fe7b7ce535320171221_151435.thumb.jpg.df3fe7b7ce5353

20171221_151351.jpg

20171221_151519.jpg

20171221_151535.jpg

20171221_151604.jpg

20171221_151722.jpg

20171221_151812.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Looking good, like the skulls, you've done a lot of work.

Posted

Ty. Mostly weekends when I'm off work and have free time. Eventually all the white will be the red skulls, the shiny black body parts will be same skulls just a medium grey color. Then my textured black surface will be Matt black carbon fiber. I'm using a modular Matt black helmet. After my scoot is done, going to match helmet to scoot.

Posted

Are the skulls a wrap or airbrush, either way pretty cool, great Hobbie moding bikes, can get pricey though.

Posted

It's vinyl wrap I found on ebay. 1st time wrapping a scooter. Not used to so many curves. I've only wrapped flat stuff before. I'm the 2nd owner my father n law bought this, gave it to me for free and said do what u want with it. Should see my wife every time I add or change something, she gives me dirty looks or shakes her head like I'm crazy. Yea money wise I'm pushing about $350 into it as it sits right now. I'm changing all the lights to led also. I only use money I make from a side job I do once in awile, or money from contests like lotto. My actual job money I use for family only, unless it's a dire scoot emergency lol.

The skulls on the front forks are a type of vinyl wrap sticker. Had to trim those, they were ment for a harley. :)

Posted

Don't worry wives always look at us like we're from another planet, mine finally gave up after about 20 motorcycles, she laughed like hell when I started playing with scoot's,  she is use to seeing me on Harley's and triumphs and stuff, they get over it, better to have a Hobbie at home than hanging in bars and poo. I might have to try some skulls on my Smax, like that stuff.

Posted

I'm addicted to skulls and wolves. Right now this is the closest I'll get to a motorcycle cause the wife knows I'll leave on a motorcycle all day n come back at night enjoying the ride. With this I just ride to work n stay in city limits. Plus our closest friend just got smucked last month on his cruiser Harley by a SUV crossover type. Totaled his bike and snapped his left leg in 4 places. 

Posted

Ya you always have to be alert on 2 wheels, you will always come out second best against 4 wheels, like they say there aren't any old stupid bikers. Happy wife happy life.

Posted

Very nice work there..

Skulls, I like your style, you'd like my Prison Tattoos