TP 199 to jump Caesars fountain,then 14 busses then a stack of 50 cars

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Does he still have bones left not made out of titanium to get broken?. He reminds me of Wolverine, lol.

Posted

Does he still have bones left not made out of titanium to get broken?. He reminds me of Wolverine, lol.

Good one! lol

He probably had more broken bones by the time he was 25 then Knievel did in his entire life....

1 person likes this

Posted

I went past there today going thru Vegas, that is one messed up city.

Posted (edited)

LOl. Ive railed Vegas.

Was a much safer cleaner place when the Mafia ran the city..

Was just trying to get married and had to go in Cuff's 

2296_1078112000528_7120_n.jpg

Edited by pistonguy
1 person likes this

Posted

Hahahaha ya probable deserved it, it's not bad but the roads there will never be finished it's a cluster fork every time we go thru, 

Posted

Hahahaha ya probable deserved it, it's not bad but the roads there will never be finished it's a cluster fork every time we go thru, 

LOL! luv ya Fiddy..yup for sure I did and I don't fight the law... you keep safe on you road warrior trip my friend...

Posted

Arizona one day, next night Nevada, in Idaho, Twin falls tonight will be in Pendleton Oregon tomorrow night, just a traveling fool, getting a bit long in the tooth for this sheet hahahaa but I do love my winters in the sun, cheers bud

Posted

LOl. Ive railed Vegas.

Was a much safer cleaner place when the Mafia ran the city..

Was just trying to get married and had to go in Cuff's 

2296_1078112000528_7120_n.jpg

At least you got a nice set of cuffs to have fun in the honeymoon, lol.

Posted

Funny they don't usually give you the keys hahahaha

Posted

Funny they don't usually give you the keys hahahaha

At this point I always carry a key on me..

Posted

In your case that's probable a good idea, by the way have you heard from Dan lately,  has he left us to our own demise, hope everything is Ok with him, been pretty quiet lately.

Posted (edited)

At this point I just keep the best attorney on a retainer, Remember My Lai massacre? this guy got them to all walk with only one under a short house arrest. Im not condoning what happened make that clear...

He writes a price on a napkin and you will walk for sure, a done deal..

No I have not heard from Dan, I have no and get no financial interest from this site I just very much enjoy helping others with my areas of expertise.

I intend to help and promote the great group we have with or without Dan going into the future..

IMG_0611.jpg

Edited by pistonguy

Posted

Yes I remember that from the Nam war, guess you know my age group, I was in the Navy at that time, I didnt even consider you got anything from this site, just have seen lots of these interweb sites go down the toilet, I was just curious he was always here now just disappeared, just hope everything is ok with him, hope he's so damn busy with his shop he hasn't time to play on the net, wish I had more to offer but I'm kind of a motorcycle guy just new to scooters, oh well, always time to keep learning, Eh hahaha

Posted

No I haven't hear anything, I can only speculate, i know he lost his father and his Mom had some health issues I think in Florida so hope he didn't lose her also.

He was also very cover up with business, I pray all is well..

We have a good group going, its a lot of fun to not be so up tight and we can poke fun at each other and Laugh, I like to laugh and Smile...

Posted

Me too bud, scotch and smiles, had a bottle of makers mark the other day that sheet is pretty good over ice, I told Toby your always in hand cuffs so he's not going to line you up hahahaha

Posted

So if ya miss it ya missed History

Not only did TP make it look it it was easy for him, the Hot Rod Indian in a Champ Dirt track frame, carbon fiber wheels etc. 

2 people like this

Posted

He made it look very easy :cool:

Posted

I watched the jumps, he cleared all of them with plenty of room to spare, pretty cool.