I get more views than you do Piston

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Just because it's scooter girls don't mean nothing hahahaha finally home to wind, rain , some snow, and just plane cold, went from 30 deg c. To 30 deg f, what's up with spring this year was it cancelled, got the scoot off the trailer, washed, went for a small run, stocking cap on under my bigger helmet, almost froze,  ok , that's my rant, cheers

Posted

We're in a Maunder Minimum ( a solar minimum),,,no sun spots ,,,( the earth is going to go into a new ice age) get ready Fiddy this is going to be the new normal,,no matter what the global warming idiots say,,,I wonder how those morons are going to explain this one away when all the northern latitudes are inhabitable,,,

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ya well by then neither me or Trump will be alive, so us Canadian can start sneaking across the northern border hahahaha.

Edited by Fiftygrit

Posted

Ok Fiddy. My turn!

I just got back home Monday myself, back home to the Sunny South, Green grass, Dog woods and other blooming trees in full bloom, fresh local Strawberries in a couple weeks. bust out the tractor, till the garden and get the tomatoes in. should be pushing 80 by Thursday.

It was a long Winter visit getin mom back going after her knee replacement, we had snow pack for most of the Winter with near recored snows in March,

Back at the homestead this upcoming Monday and Tuesday is calling for snow flurries. 

I had to push mom down the stairs a few times just so she could get climbing them again.

Posted

Great to hear she's getting around, once they quit moving it's not good, ya it will be a while before we get at garden and stuff, was sunny today and about 50, too much gravel on the road to scoot, still waiting for plumber, gas fitter to come and replace my hot water tank, to say the ,east I'm starting to stink after 4 days without shower haahaha me and the wife don't get to close, if ya know what I mean .