Uncleozzy

12 posts in this topic

Posted

The ozz man cometh!! I've joined the site for laughs, friends, and scooter fun topics so here I is for all my new hommies to chat and fun feel free to give me a jingle anytime. I'm disalbed and have all day long to break my boredom and chat. Let's have fun!!

Posted

Welcome bud, pretty quiet around here, the boss has been awall for a few months, we do have some good people here but they seem to be missing also, hope they come back soon all I do is post picks of girls on scooters hahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome! Yeah, the boss is away so us employees are just sittin' back.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to see those girls on the scoots

1 person likes this

Posted

Look under anything to do with scooters. There's at least 10 pages there, cheers.

Posted

Welcome Ozz

Im the same Pistonguy thats been working with you on Its the Ride.

A few of us elder experienced types with a bunch of two wheel experience except for Fiddy he's like a Hundred and Fiddy..

Posted

Well look who finally got out of bed hahaha ,old age and cunning better than youth and exuberance,  just saying.

Posted

Old man ozzy just got out of bed too! Us old folk get to sleep late now that we're old and used up!! I go to bed at 8pm and get up by 11am haha! Can't do that there's too much fun to have on the scoot!!! I'm really up by 7am nice rest for all the day's I didn't when we were young.....

Posted

Ya I'm in bed about midnight and up around 7,  been doing yard work, clean up after winter, went out on the scoot a few times, short rides still pretty cold, and too much sand on the roads, but still feels pretty good.

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

Thankyou for the welcome! Now if some people will chat about the scoots that will be great!!

Posted

I have a Yamaha smax, there the best, nothing really else to say hahahaha