Uncleozzy

64 posts in this topic

Posted

The ozz man cometh!! I've joined the site for laughs, friends, and scooter fun topics so here I is for all my new hommies to chat and fun feel free to give me a jingle anytime. I'm disalbed and have all day long to break my boredom and chat. Let's have fun!!

Posted

Welcome bud, pretty quiet around here, the boss has been awall for a few months, we do have some good people here but they seem to be missing also, hope they come back soon all I do is post picks of girls on scooters hahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome! Yeah, the boss is away so us employees are just sittin' back.

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to see those girls on the scoots

1 person likes this

Posted

Look under anything to do with scooters. There's at least 10 pages there, cheers.

Posted

Welcome Ozz

Im the same Pistonguy thats been working with you on Its the Ride.

A few of us elder experienced types with a bunch of two wheel experience except for Fiddy he's like a Hundred and Fiddy..

Posted

Well look who finally got out of bed hahaha ,old age and cunning better than youth and exuberance,  just saying.

Posted

Old man ozzy just got out of bed too! Us old folk get to sleep late now that we're old and used up!! I go to bed at 8pm and get up by 11am haha! Can't do that there's too much fun to have on the scoot!!! I'm really up by 7am nice rest for all the day's I didn't when we were young.....

Posted

Ya I'm in bed about midnight and up around 7,  been doing yard work, clean up after winter, went out on the scoot a few times, short rides still pretty cold, and too much sand on the roads, but still feels pretty good.

Posted

Welcome!

Posted

Thankyou for the welcome! Now if some people will chat about the scoots that will be great!!

Posted

I have a Yamaha smax, there the best, nothing really else to say hahahaha

Posted

Haha! It's nice to be able to afford a Yamaha ha. I have Yamaha hardware for my drum set. Thats expensive too haha!! It works awesome I think it's the best! Can't beat Yamaha everything they make is great! Love em.

Posted

When I played drums many many many years ago I had Ludwig,  they were good, just giving you a bad time with the yamaha stuff, my wr250r was a great bike the Smax fits the bill, I've had good luck with the brand. 

Posted

I have a Ludwig set of acrylic clear drums and I made 2 of the clear drums for the kit also. I have a set of Mapex birch drums. They're good for recording. I have a electronic kit too, those sound awesome. I want a nice Yamaha kit too but big bucks for what I need! I love everything Yamaha makes its always excellent quality. They're great can't complain about anything from Yamaha my electronics are Yamaha also.

Posted

Ya well my brother owned a music company many years ago so i got smokin deals, ive owned many yamaha bikes, use to love my IT 2 strokes they were fast and light, wish i still had a couple of them, my smax is great 4 valve head disc brakes front and back, just a great all around small scoot.

Posted

The SMAX, for a 155cc class scooter is amazing....

Posted

When you get rid of it you can give it to me!! lol. I need a jeep to transport my drums. Hey this little taotao I have, has taken a severe beating by my son that I shouldn't have let drive it, but it's a great little machine. When I get it back up and running I'll have lot's of fun left on it till I decide to get a bigger one or a small motorcycle!! 

Posted

There was another guy on here that fixed his toa toa up real nice, went good, changed gearing all kinds of things, then bought a honda and we havent seen him since, too bad he was a nice guy.

Posted

Hey you meet the nicest people on a Honda!! haha!

Posted

Yup, funny my first Street bike I bought was in 1966, it was a Honda 90 super sport, I rode that thing every where, can't ever remember  changing the oil or doing anything to it, just rode the bag off it, what a great little bike, they sure we're made strong.

Posted (edited)

Honda is what got me into mopeds..... I grew up on a Honda spree... It was around 10 years ago I got that Nostalgic feeling to recapture my youth....

Went out and bought 50cc, drove it one day and decided 30mph was not cutting it so I took it back and got a 150cc..... Then I bought another, soon I had like 10 of them..... LOL.... I know, I know, I got issues... :rofl2:  

spree.jpg

Edited by DMartin95
1 person likes this

Posted

The man with the most scooters at the end wins bud hahaha could have a lot worse habits than collecting scooters, I collect empty scotch bottles.

Posted

I collect roaches to smoke!! Mmmm all that resin, great for the lungs!! That's a nice scoot. I finally got mine running. It runs great just had to change my carb to the #95 jet #88 didn't have any balls. I'll be lucky to get 50mi per gallon but WTF it's fast. I have the need for speed now! I hope I'm not collecting bone parts from crashing hahaha nope not me crashing. That's not my M.O. safety first speed next!!! lol.... Love my scoot

IMG_20171013_123614.jpg

IMG_20171013_123601.jpg

IMG_20171208_125903.jpg

Posted

That's all I have for pics of my scoot and I figured I would stick one of me in there so you can see I look like Capt Lou Albano the wrestler. I hear it all the time some people call me Capt Lou hahaha! lol WTF he's ugly!!!