ron-de-jeremy-1.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

But does he have a guitar?

Posted

I look more like Ronnie James Dio lol

Posted

That's the way I like it uhha uhha! I'm a grumpy old dick head too!! Lol. I can't squeeze my clutch in to get some slack for the belt to go on my variator what should I do to squeeze that clutch? I need your help and my broken right arm isn't helping the situation.

Posted

My new scoot buddies abandoned me cause I had a bad day. Shame shame! It's not cool not to forgive. God says that!! So chat with me Ok!!

Posted

Ya Bro were all cool over here.

Sorry I had no ides for a one handed belt install..

Posted

hey uncle Ozzy, you are a beast to try to get that clutch squeezed in with one hand man, I have to get a good grip on mine with both hands to squeeze her in first. Every way I know requires both hands without risking damaging or stripping the variator nut using an impact gun. Stay strong brother, hope you heal up quick and get back riding.

Posted

I took the clutch right out and squeezed it open and put the belt on and put it back in. Had plenty of slack for the variator. I put 6g rollers in I'm hoping I like them I also put 1500k springs in too! It's all done and running. I took it for a cruise the 6g aren't bad but I should have used the 5g rollers. The bumps and pot holes hurt my broken arm a bit but I had fun and a nice day to ride. The weather was great. Yes I'm a crazy old M.F but I like it that way....lol hahaha. Metal Forever!!!!!

20180503_164138.jpg

20180503_164136.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I had a little help when I did that clutch. I don't want you to think I did my scoot alone. I'm not strong enough right now!! I'm healing extremely fast and lovin it. I'll be brand new in a couple of weeks. My toe is already healed up good and my foot feels great. My boots got ruined but Ill buy another pair soon no problem!! I'm feeling like a nice ride tomorrow. Thanks guys for your support your the best!! Ride smart and ride safe!!

Posted

Your a real BOSS man, I salute you. I cant wait to get my scoot back together and hit the road hard. I try to have a get er done mentality when fixing my scoot too, but I got a crazy virus that took a crap on my lungs, plus I"ll be in work till after 10 tonight and back again for 6 in the morning. Ride safe.

Posted

Me thinks ol Ozzman will fit in just fine over here..

Hope you stick around for some fun..

Posted

Way to go Ozzy, make sure you let it heal, I don't know Piston he might be too old to fit in hahahahaha

Posted

What's up guys? Hey pistonguy!! What kind of rings you showed me on the other site that you twisted and didn't break? I want to buy some for my next rebuild. What brand are they?

Posted

What's up guys? Hey pistonguy!! What kind of rings you showed me on the other site that you twisted and didn't break? I want to buy some for my next rebuild. What brand are they?

What Bore size in MM?