Hey all

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I know it's been a while since I checked in, but that's because I've been rather checked out lately....

As many of you know, My dad died one ago to the day, my mother has cancer and I'm likely getting a divorce... So anyhow, I'm just putting it out there; Mentally, I'm a wreck right now....

I had left the web store in my nephews care, obviously things are a little off track and I will be getting everything sorted out this week. I have a back log of messages so bare with me on that front... I'm getting it together, slowly but surely.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey buddy, glad to know you're still around, we missed you. Remember that after the storm it gets calm and sunny, hang in there, it only gets better after all the mess.

Take care.

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome back my man!!!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Glad to see you back.

I understand were your coming from my father is rotting in a memory care facility dying of Alzheimers my Mom has had tow health issues in the past two winters.

all we can do is hang in there and get up the next day as it will get better day by day.

Edited by pistonguy
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey great to see you back bud, sounds like you have your hands full for sure, just remember the things that don't kill you just make you stronger.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Glad to hear from you again! I hope everything comes out alright. You have our full support, Dan. You need anything, we're here.

Edited by TheDullCarbide
1 person likes this

Posted

It's good to have you back Dan, really sorry to hear how things are right now but it will get better. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks all.... I appreciate ya'll and genuinely feel bad that I checked out..... Normally, I've always been as strong as a rock emotionally, but lately, I've just been messed up in the head....

Posted

Glad to see the spacebar works.:rofl2:

1 person likes this

Posted

Remember one thing, most of us have been thru this stuff before, the wife, well that takes about a year to get over, in the head, your mom is very important,  we usually only have one of those, keep yourself busy, the less time to think about crap the less it will eat you up, don't ask me how I know, cheers bud.

4 people like this

Posted

Just remember something. Wifes, they come and go, your buddies are there forever...

1 person likes this

Posted

Just remember something. Wifes, they come and go, your buddies are there forever...

It's good to hear that....  Yeah, this whole wife thing has me f'd up bad..... Day by day right? :banghead: I had checked out and was actually surprised everyone still stuck around here..... The web store is an absolute mess and trying to clean it up has been a nightmare... Everything should ship by tomorrow. 

Thanks for sticking by me gang, it's appreciated.......

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey we don't bail, like I said we know it takes time ,been there done that, once you get over self pity,  then hurt, then anger, you will get your life back, don't ever figure it's all your fault,  unless you got caught doing the deed with 2 heads with her sister hahaha face it, it's just not natural to spend your whole life with one person, anyways enough of my crap, just drop in and keep busy buddy we are still kicking around.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks fifty..... You nailed the 3 feeling well, I'm in between the hurt and anger right now.... One moment I wanna cry like a love sick school boy, the next minute I wanna  be the Hulk and just "SMASH"....

And no, I didn't caught doing the deed..... This time the problems are pinned on her.

I've been trying to keep as busy as can be.... It seems to be the only thing that can keep my mind off this shit.

1 person likes this

Posted

You know, as I think about it, it's quite ironic..... 

I was running the web store, repair shop, answer this site, emails, youtube and running computer business on the side and literally went into over load..... It was too much.... But now, all I can seem to do is work work work, only thing keeping my head straight. 

Posted

Pretty soon you need to start doing things that make you feel good about yourself, sometimes it's just the small stuff, a beer with a friend, morning coffee, break your old routine.  Try and get rid of all the negative crap your dealing with now, concentrate on nothing but positive stuff, you'll catch on, your no dumby, once you start you will be smiling again.

Posted

It takes a man of steel building engines of aluminum to get through times like these.

1 person likes this