Martin Mopeds Facebook

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey gang, this web forum has a massive update coming up that's tied into social media.... For those of you who have facebook - Join Martin mopeds

https://www.facebook.com/DansGY6Garage

If you don't have facebook, sign up. 

Hope to see ya there.

Posted

I do have face book but I'm not very profition at it, is there a sign up or just a friend request just wondering.

Posted

Just friend request.... Click the link I provided and do add friend....

BTW, I'm pretty new to FB as well.... I've had an account for years, but just now jumping into it... Facebook has a massive marketplace with millions of users and zero cost to run the adds....

Posted

I will try that, I'm also a member of scooter addicts, think that's what it is. 

Posted

Facebook has a massive marketplace with millions of users and zero cost to run the adds....

LOL! wait till they start pestering you with notices that "your post can reach 10% more people for just $12"...

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL! wait till they start pestering you with notices that "your post can reach 10% more people for just $12"...

Shit, I already get those.... LOL... Dansgaragetalk, shop.martinmopeds, www.martinmopeds.com and email, ssl and everything already cost around 1400 a year through godaddy.... There's not a day that goes by where I dont get 10 emails stating at just 10% more they can increase my web traffic.....then there's outside web host that are constantly knocking..... 

---------------------------

For the longest time, I resisted social media..... Didn't want all my personal data out there. But the truth as revealed by the latest facebook data breach was is doesn't matter if we partake, they collect our info anyways and it's on there...... SO at this point, it's more of if ya can't beat 'em.... 

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I think the forum does a pretty good job advertising. That's how I got here.

Hey, I have such and such a problem with my scooter (buggy). Google brings up this forum and you ask your question. This is your bad part, buy it at Martin Mopeds. Hey BTW, is your scooter (buggy) slow? Yes. Martin Mopeds...

Actually Google didn't bring me to the forum. Youtube brought up your videos and your channel brought me here.

Edited by TheDullCarbide

Posted

Youtube and making friends on other scooter forums is the only promotion I've ever done..... But this new update for the web forum has all kind of features... 

This whole scooter thing just kind of morphed into what it is...... I've pretty much worked on computers my whole life and one of my passions are scooters..... Started buying them, trading them, modding them, then modding for other people.....Well, I hate paying too much for stuff and found how cheap scooter mods were if you buy in bulk.... So, I would buy, sell some and wind up with mods for free... With time, I had enough inventory and customers to start a web shop..... But, I tried to do too much, went through family crap and spun out of control..... 

So now I'm focused again... Again, I have a new focus that I haven't had in a long time..... And honestly, seeing this forum still up and that my friends hadn't bailed in my absence meant a lot....  You guys are awesome!!!  

3 people like this

Posted

I know I'm awesome but Piston hahahaha it's funny how our similar hobbies kind of make us a disfunctional family in a way.

1 person likes this

Posted

We hung around for the bike babes

Posted

It's hard to watch you give up your biggest line but your personal time is more important than your personal wealth.

Posted

Ya Dan needs to start to carry more smax stuff Hahaha

Posted

No FACEBOOK for me. (did it, DISGUSTING) Facebook is toxic (the demise of America

Posted

No FACEBOOK for me. (did it, DISGUSTING) Facebook is toxic (the demise of America

I get it... You don't like facebook... As mentioned in the other thread, the new features will not effect anyone unless you opt in and link your social media.... 

Posted

No Facebook for this Guy..

Posted

I'm down with facebook. It's fine if you just block things your not cool with. I'm a follower of several Facebook and YouTube scoot channels. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I recently joined so I could comment on the OMB live streams. I blocked everything I could but I'm still getting spam facebook notifications.

Posted

Dan,

Your prices are "in-line" or below everyone else. Add a flat 6.95 shipping fee to your offerings. If you have 200 sales a year, you just about break even.

Also, find a new web host.

Dan, 

Left you voicemail. Did you ship my 11 pole stator? 

As mentioned FACEBOOK is the DEMISE of America.

All of the MEMBERS on this board can do MUCH better than FACEBOOK!

SOCIAL MEDIA IS A CANCER! STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!

DISGUSTING!

Posted

As mentioned FACEBOOK is the DEMISE of America.

All of the MEMBERS on this board can do MUCH better than FACEBOOK!

SOCIAL MEDIA IS A CANCER! STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!

DISGUSTING!

Everything in moderation.

Posted

Disagree.

Possibly to those that are "matured".. Unfortunately FACEBOOK is shaping the youth and those weak and Gullible in to monsters.

Streaming murders, suicides. Close your FACEBOOK account now. DISGUSTING!

Posted

Disagree.

Possibly to those that are "matured".. Unfortunately FACEBOOK is shaping the youth and those weak and Gullible in to monsters.

Streaming murders, suicides. Close your FACEBOOK account now. DISGUSTING!

I agree facebook sucks. Instagram, SnapShat, Twitter,...they all suck. The only reason I joined facebook was to ask questions on a live stream from OldMiniBikes and give Dan a like. Other than that, it's dead to me. Block the email notifications.

Posted (edited)

Dan, 

Left you voicemail. Did you ship my 11 pole stator? 

No..... I don't have access to my godaddy control panel any more so I cant see the orders.....On may 4th. I posted a new thread stating the web store is closed. Goddady was supposed to close the site on May 5th but it remained open and processing orders.... I will ship it out tomorrow.... 

Edited by DMartin95

Posted

The webstore is history now. About time, GoDaddy!

Posted

The webstore is history now. About time, GoDaddy!

Today, is when they finally closed it....   I am very dissatisfied with their customer service.... They suck. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Today, is when they finally closed it....   I am very dissatisfied with their customer service.... They suck. 

GoDaddy, ASW, Facebook...