Attn to all - Web store closure

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey gang, it's official, I just got off the phone with Goddady and closed Martin Mopeds and shop.martinmopeds. I paid in full for another year around here to the tune of 350.00 so we all have a cool spot to hang...

If you wanna order anything, hit me up through facebook or here at the forum. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is a sad day, I always had that store web page open, adding parts to a cart and making different builds. 

I know it will work out better for you in the long run, and we'll be here to support as long as we can. I'm looking forward to seeing the new setup on Facebook. I wanna see a full lineup of parts.

We also really appreciate you giving us a place here to hang out and talk about all kinds of stuff. Cheers Dan:drinks_wine:

Edited by bcyprian25

Posted

So is Dan's garage , this page going to be gone also in 1 year, hate to see the other pages go bud, but Facebook ,twitter, and all the other media is leading the way. Just keep heading forward, glad to see you back.

Posted

:cry:

Snit, I'm going to need some cases bored soon, can I still get this done thru you?

The do you have a Taida Left side case?

Posted

I can't see this forum go. I'd even pitch in to keep it going.

Posted

So is Dan's garage , this page going to be gone also in 1 year, hate to see the other pages go bud, but Facebook ,twitter, and all the other media is leading the way. Just keep heading forward, glad to see you back.

No, this site isn't going anywhere.... I paid for a year and next year this time, I'll have to pay again is all... But I will keep this site open as long as people show up. 

:cry:

Snit, I'm going to need some cases bored soon, can I still get this done thru you?

The do you have a Taida Left side case?

Taida does not sell the left side for an A-Block. No, it's not something I will do.... The case boring tool sucks big ole donkey balls.... Very easy to get off axis and cut through the oil passage or case walls.... I always had extra cases so If I screwed up, I would just toss it in the aluminum bin and grab another.... What I would do is sell you some cases for cheap and loan you the tool (less the bit - bit is 25 and you  keep the bit).... You would put a deposit and when the tool is back you would get a refund minus the 25 for the bit.... 

2 people like this

Posted

Well I'll show up, somebody has to harass Piston.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Okay, I'm going to have to call Godaddy..... Apparently, my web store is still open for now and people are ordering..... I was in my PayPal account and noticed more money than there should be.....

Here's the deal.... I didn't put any closure notice, figured it was pointless 'cause the site was supposed to go down.... Well, now that I closed that site, I no longer have access to the control panel which in short, means I can't change it.... Can't change inventory, can't put a closure notice, nothing.... I'm sure I will be able to get something figured out on the phone, but if anyone is thinking of ordering from the store because it still looks like it's live, it's NOT... Do NOT order from my web store...... Thanks!

Edited by DMartin95

Posted

Okay, that was a monumental waste of time... I just spent about an hour and a half dealing with complete morons..... Right now, I just wanna smash someone..... 

In short, I can't do anything and it's up to goddady when they close it

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I have vintage picture from the webstore 232 4 valve kit! The memory will live forever!