Perhaps the ultimate front fork for BWs & SMAX?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

My translater didn't work, the front forks on my smax are harsh so is the one on the back shock, our dollar here isn't worth very much on the market right now, sucks

Posted

Those triple tree clamps are almost 2" in diameter!

FWIW, their previous T28 model (if you can find it) is much cheaper.

Posted (edited)

frame-mounts-steering

This maybe a option for ya.

Ive looked at the NCY and these and without a real double clamp triple tree setup decided to not make that investment.

Most of us on a 150 Gy are on the same Forks, Shocks, Swingarm and Frame, even with upgrades isn't much fun on a semi rough paved road let alone a dirt or gravel road,  I knew going into my purchase it wasn't going to be so I had no disappointments, and I really only intended to and do ride mine on the nice NC country roads. 

I find the stock forks travel to be more than adequate for my road riding and as  I stated before a nice improvement  servicing mine a moving to a much heavier fork oil, it shoulda been done right out of the crate.

Edited by pistonguy
1 person likes this

Posted

Most of us on a 150 Gy are on the same Forks, Shocks, Swingarm and Frame, even with upgrades isn't much fun on a semi rough paved road let alone a dirt or gravel road,  

My Chinese Zuma clone is a bit different than most Chinese scooters: the front forks are 33mm to match what Yamaha did on their original bike. I'm tempted to go all Yamaha for my front end as it would be pretty much bolt on. The only tricky part would be the speedometer connector.

Posted

My Chinese Zuma clone is a bit different than most Chinese scooters: the front forks are 33mm to match what Yamaha did on their original bike. I'm tempted to go all Yamaha for my front end as it would be pretty much bolt on. The only tricky part would be the speedometer connector.

Oh Very Cool, Do It!

Posted

Oh Very Cool, Do It!

I've been searching the online salvage yards for the past month. I keep finding lots of Texas "water damage" bikes which would be perfect except for the cost of shipping to New England! So I'll just play the waiting game until something shows up nearby...