What are you drinking tonight?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Wife drinks good old Fireball, cinnamon whiskey straight, gives me heartburn hahahaha now Crown Apple ain't to bad straight, warms ya up for sure.

Posted (edited)

The Fireball is a big seller round here, but the 33% just don't cut it.

The Cinerator is 45.5% or 91.1 proof, if I'm going to drink this swill I wanna see the Devil.

3-4 days out from Snow flakes and the locals have hit the water isle hard, for real. born and raised in the Snow belt its just anther day in the adventure or Surf's Up!!

IMG_1929.jpg

Edited by pistonguy

Posted

I see El Diablo very often hahaha, drinking hot rums right now, spice rum, lemon, and honey, it's supposed to rain here and only 65 brrrrrrr went for a scoot and had to ware a coat and pants, now that sucks.

Posted

Drink that cinnamon whiskey along with spicey Buffalo wings, you will see El Diablo's mother in law next day in the toilet!, don't ask me how I know. 

Posted

I had enchalads last night full of jalapeños, I know where your going with this Ricardo hahahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh Hell Ya

I see El Diablo very often hahaha, drinking hot rums right now, spice rum, lemon, and honey, it's supposed to rain here and only 65 brrrrrrr went for a scoot and had to ware a coat and pants, now that sucks.

Drink that cinnamon whiskey along with spicey Buffalo wings, you will see El Diablo's mother in law next day in the toilet!, don't ask me how I know. 

I had enchalads last night full of jalapeños, I know where your going with this Ricardo hahahaha

Oh Hell ya, see the Devil incoming and outgoing:rockon:

1 person likes this

Posted

Not so much outgoing bud, not soooooooh much hahahaha

1 person likes this