Roger Waters was in town last Saturday

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey gang, last Saturday Roger Waters came to Costa Rica for a show, I was lucky enough to be there, what a show!!!, not only the music, but the video, scenography and special effects, I have seen Iron Maiden and Metallica livel, great shows as well, but Roger Waters duarfs them.

Someone uploaded a big chunk of the show to YouTube, if someone wants to see it:

Posted

Thats awesome Ricky.

I still have my Concert t-shirt from the 1977 Animals tour, Cleveland Muni Stadium on the lake. they open the show by doing a fly over with a Boeing 707 so low you could read the serial number off the bottom. with the Muni seating over 80,000 then add some 20,000 more or so on the floor was amazing.

Then did it again in 87 with "The Wall"

1 person likes this

Posted

I almost miss the road warrior flight out to LAX or John Wayne from the DFW..

Id hit that 5:30 am flight, found my guy at the airport to mix me a Texas style triple bloody Mary, get on that plane, as soon as I heard the "Bong" of the pilot phoning the crew that we can now use electronic gear it was The Dark Side of the Moon in my Bose headphones, I was out cold against the window drooling on myself in minutes. it was always my go to for red eye flights..

1 person likes this