Wintertime blues

33 posts in this topic

Posted

He likes Moonshine hahahaha

Paid with booze, that reminds me the old days when I was a musician, didn't make a penny but the booze was free and plenty, lol. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I can see the difference, color me impressed, my friend.

I will never say you didn't help me out with a lot of further education about these scooters.

Hey Piston, is it possible I use a document that I got from you in one of my video's.

It's the chart of the cam performances.

When the weather breaks in 10 years I will be throwing in an A9 cam because of your education when I got that A14.

You know I'm gonna shout you out in the video, but I didn't want to post something like it was my idea.

What do you think?

ya have at it, its not mine Its floating around the net.:ok:

He likes Moonshine hahahaha

Oh like local shine when I can find it but I'm not picky as long as I see the Devil..

1 person likes this

Posted

Hers a closer look at the Step. it fooled me till I received the Nibbi 26mm as my Caliper jaws would not go  that far inside I used Telescoping gauges to measure..

Now look at the True 26mm from Nibbi, No machined Step  (second pic).

The FAKE measures 24mm in the center and the Nibbi measures 26mm....

DSCN1397.jpg

DSCN1393.jpg

Damn these guys are rootless in here just machining the bore a bit, they didn't even taper it in. CV's are some of the smoothest transitioning carbs ever. I'll never trade it for a slide carb though, lol.

Hey Kachi, that exhaust looks killer and since you said it has the baffles inside, I won't mind throwing some cash at it for some kicks.

1 person likes this

Posted

BCY,

Yeah I can't wait to throw that sucker on. I just Hope knows how to act when I hook it up.

Some bikes don't like new exhausts but I'm thinking that has a lot to do with people not knowing about tuning after adding.

So you say you want to see some baffles...

- We got baffles for days

- Get you baffles here

- Baffles anyone?

Here you go buddy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071DMZBK1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

20181220_170913.jpg

Posted

Thanks Piston!

Yeah I kinda figured I could find it on the good old net, but that's not what it's about....man

It's about you leading me in the right direction.

You could have let me think that A14 was gonna propel me into the future like a dummy, but after what I'm sure was a ton of laughter, you said "let me help this a$$ hat out"

Still you talking here "I'm not gonna let this puke embarrass the WHOLE scooter community with his BS."

You again "I MUST DO SOMETHING!"

and then you posted it...:secret:

Posted

Kid, I enjoy life and like to laugh and poke fun but in the end I'm gunna give ya the straight up tight scoop....

1 person likes this

Posted

Kid, I enjoy life and like to laugh and poke fun but in the end I'm gunna give ya the straight up tight scoop....

I know, brother.

I really appreciate the help.

Posted

Lets go kid, its warm in the house, it'll fit thru the door, bolt that puppy up an have a looksee