8 posts in this topic

Posted

When you sign up, the site will send a confirmation email. If you do not see it, check your Junk and spam folders. 

2 people like this

Posted

Congrats on getting it going - the theme is really nice and sharp!

2 people like this

Posted

I'll sign up, what do we win.

Posted

I'll sign up, what do we win.

Access to finest collection of scooter chicks on the planet. :rockon: 

Posted

And gee I wonder who puts most of the picks in there hahahaha

Posted

When you sign up, the site will send a confirmation email. If you do not see it, check your Junk and spam folders. 

Well Folks, am glad to join your company.  Make a long story short...I don't have a scooter, yet.  But, I do have a HD for sale...got vertigo...so can't ride it anymore, but am thinking a scooter will be much easier to ride since its closer to the ground, less weight and less speed.  Will be acquiring a Honda Ruckus.  Am looking at customizing it with a Taida 190cc 4 value water and oil cooled engine...saw a similar one that Dan was putting together on his site.  Well, glad to meet you, again, and I look forward to you'all giving me your opinions, comments, arguments and letting me cry on your shoulder during my build.

Posted (edited)

Well Folks, am glad to join your company.  Make a long story short...I don't have a scooter, yet.  But, I do have a HD for sale...got vertigo...so can't ride it anymore, but am thinking a scooter will be much easier to ride since its closer to the ground, less weight and less speed.  Will be acquiring a Honda Ruckus.  Am looking at customizing it with a Taida 190cc 4 value water and oil cooled engine...saw a similar one that Dan was putting together on his site.  Well, glad to meet you, again, and I look forward to you'all giving me your opinions, comments, arguments and letting me cry on your shoulder during my build.

Welcome Mac

Glad yo u found us, we welcome all but theres quite a few of us experienced long time riders here that have come full circle on the Two wheel thing and have found allot of fun with these Scoots in there various forms..

I like the Ruck we look forward to you posting a bunch of Pictures .

:cheers:

Edited by pistonguy

Posted

Welcome!!!