Posted

Tell Tell and lets lookie at some pictures

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Very nice bcy.

Did you happen to measure the Squish while you were in there and if so with the Piston proud what was it?

With that entire package your going to have allot to show and tell so don't be shy I enjoy the read, pics and videos.

:cheers:

Posted

Very nice bcy.

Did you happen to measure the Squish while you were in there and if so with the Piston proud what was it?

With that entire package your going to have allot to show and tell so don't be shy I enjoy the read, pics and videos.

:cheers:

I didn't measure the squish to be honest, I may pull it back apart this weekend and check it for you all to see. I had to repair the engine brace so I want to pull it for inspection anyway. I'll let you know what I come up with. So far the engine is pretty responsive and I was able to give it a start to a good break in through the morning traffic as as its a lot of stop and go with varying engine loads.