Ecotrons

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone dealt with these guys person to person? I habe locayed there web store but there is no way yo checkout with a few items that i want to buy.  I habe emailed and calked leaving a few messages and its been 2 weeks and no response.. if anyone knows hiw to reach a person i can speak with to buy these products pkease let me know the secret door knock..

Thank you

Posted

Wow Bub did you read this, you drinking some Scotch, or is your phone in translation mode, sorry couldn't resist,  it's usually my posts that are all messed up hahahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

Ever since the last galaxy update its been terrible with tje auto correct. I just gave up. Anyways..

Update.  Use facebook messanger to get a faster response from this company.

Posted

Ya I just got a new LG and had to change the settings, I think half the translations were in french or Spanish hahaha it does help that I'm the world's worse speller.

Posted

I know Dan has had some dealings with them, he also said their service is pretty good and reliable. My question with ecotrons on a whole is, I can find the same exact kit on Aliexpress, they changed one of the items in the photo. I know for sure that the Ecotrons product is made in China. I'm just stupid enough that one of these days I'll buy one of the kits to test it out. Plus it's a few hundred cheaper.

Posted

Heya gang,

I've actually had a lot of correspondence with Ecotrons, but not in the last couple of years....The reason I endorse them over kits off ALi-Express is 2 fold. One, Ecotrons has awesome software and develops it on site. Two, is the level of support they offer.... If you're having a hard time installing, they offer help and will go as far as rewrite engine fuel maps specific to your ride....   You ever try getting support from a Company based on Mainland China? Better have your own interpreter, if not, good luck with that!! :rofl2: 

I have never experienced a delay in talking with them..... Sometimes there may be a wait while they mod your files, but overall, I have had great experiences with them.... 

Posted

I trued calling an emailing them several times with no response over 2 weeks. Then i spoke with Saleen and he said to use facebook and i got a response the next day. So yes buy with a source that backs up yhe software.. and yes Facebook message seemed the fastest response.  They should fix the web store  tho.. and they have ti email me  an invoice to PayPal to pay and still waiting for it since 12 hours ago.. uhg. Lol