Phantom 232cc 4 valve liquid cooled fuel injected and stretched

302 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah I just got so busy with school and work that I just forgot about it. If i need a new one there only like 25$.. I'll keep ya posted. 

Posted

Fire that damned thing up will ya alright already,,,I'm pissin my pants here

Posted

Hey all. Sorry I have not been updating.  School and work plus family have been super busy with the holidays.  Being a chef this time of year becomes suoer crazy. Updates coming soon as I have a couple weeks off around xmas

Posted

Sorry BUBS for having to deal with all us old snow birds hahahaa good to see you are still kicking around, I was wondering for a while there if everyone had deserted me.

Posted

Haha. No just works been nuts and school got hard. Taking software engineering at Devry university and the work got hard this last 2 classes. That and little time to study.

Posted

I did DC electrical and later electronic equipment instalation for a phone company for 40 years, there was always a learning curve,  Sisco routers were always a pain as they would change so often and we had to program them for differant applications, now I'm sure it would be mostly plug and play in my old field,  keep it up bud it will pay in the long run, the old interweb isn't going to go away.

Posted

I did DC electrical and later electronic equipment instalation for a phone company for 40 years, there was always a learning curve,  Sisco routers were always a pain as they would change so often and we had to program them for differant applications, now I'm sure it would be mostly plug and play in my old field,  keep it up bud it will pay in the long run, the old interweb isn't going to go away.

Everything runs off software! 

Posted

Bub's  were ya at ? 

Whats up on the Hot Rod?

Get r going   

:poke:

Posted

Ya Bubs, forget all that family and school stuff let's get back to the fun stuff.

Posted

Yeah life got super tough.. but my mother in law just moved in from NJ and now me and the wife got help with the kids I should be able to get back to working at it. I also got a guy coming to take a look at it for welding brackets for the gas tank mounts. Also gonna port match the intake for the 32mm manifold. 

Posted

My condolence, you let your mother outlaw move in, we won't see you no more, hell that's 2 against 1 every day hahahaha

1 person likes this

Posted

She is super cool. So its fine. Now its 5 boys to 2 girls.  If you count animals too lol..

Honestly needed more females in the house. 2 mothers makes my life much easier with kids.. I'm a working Dad so if the wife has help then I am off the hook. Lol..

Posted

Ya I know just wanted to rattle your chain, you don't come around much lately. 

Posted

Good to hear Bubs

So then the extra help has freed you up to get on the Hot Rod and make it make Music!!!

Posted

She just moved in Sunday so yes hopefully soon...

Posted

Did you put her out in the garden shed, nothing to run an extension cord for lights, and an old funnel thru the wall for a toilet hahahaha

Posted

You know it! Lol

Posted

Great to hear from you Bubs, looking forward to seeing this beast of a build up and running this year

Posted

Hey gang. Sorry for all the delays. I'm not taking any tech classes next session so I should have some time to finish this build.. engi eering classes plus work have consumed my life....

Posted

Hey gang. Sorry for all the delays. I'm not taking any tech classes next session so I should have some time to finish this build.. engi eering classes plus work have consumed my life....

:clap:

Posted

Front ever say your sorry for furthering your education Bubs, our scoot's are toys,  your dealing with life, hahaha and your mother outlaw. Cheers

Posted

Hey Bubs, remind my why you needed a custom rear caliper bracket fabricated.

I'm looking at rear disc upgrade like to get get just what I need to fit my stock frame Hunter/Phantom....

Posted

Hey Bubs, remind my why you needed a custom rear caliper bracket fabricated.

I'm looking at rear disc upgrade like to get get just what I need to fit my stock frame Hunter/Phantom....

the rear disk did not need anything fabricated.  It was the front.  I did need to get a swing arm tho.  I also went with a larger disc than what a stock rear would be.  So if your going with stock size disc you should be good.  The swing arm I got from Puerto Rico eBay seller.  

if your interested in the larger disc that's where you may have issue. They come with a extended bracket bracket but 1 worked and one didnt. The one that worked i couldn't find anywhere but my buddy can make one for small money just copying one that did work.  Front and rear both use the same exact bracket too. So this has still got me confused. 

Update to my build.  I have a guy coming next week to take a look at making me a gas tank mount. My engineering class ends Sunday and I'm taking onky simple classes to allow myself extra free time.