I've added a tool section to my web store shop.martinmopeds.com

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey gang, due to popular request, I have added GY6 specialty tools to my web store.

I have more to add, so check back in a few days! 

Here's a link on the web store - LINK

Posted

That looks good bud, by the way are going to do a YouTube on how to fix Smax plastics, just wondering

Posted (edited)

That looks good bud, by the way are going to do a YouTube on how to fix Smax plastics, just wondering

Thanks!

Doubtful.... I will likely just buy new plastics for it.  I will never be able to color match and one side is still good....  But, I may do a video on how to replace it..... I just recently dropped 60 bucks for a genuine SMAX shop manual... Let me know if you need to know anything regarding the SMAX...

Edited by DMartin95

Posted

Thanks Dan I appreciate that, If I think of anything I'll let you know. You take care.

Posted

Dan this is great man, thank you very much for this, please let me know when you will finished adding all the tools before I begin purchasing. I'd prefer to make one order. I there a special socket for the clutch nut?

Posted (edited)

I there a special socket for the clutch nut?

http://www.shop.martinmopeds.com/GY6-Starter-Clutch-Nut-Removal-tool-AKA-spanner-castle-socket-GY6SCtool.htm

That link is the socket for the starter clutch nut...Makes removal a breeze.... I've seen it called a castle socket, spanner socket and a few other names I can't recall..... I just call it the tool you need... :rofl2: 

Edited by DMartin95

Posted

Hey Dan, I need one of those for sure, but the socket for the actual clutch (the thin nut). Well I guess it is a standard socket. I couldnt seem to source one here so I had to use some large grips. What size is used for that clutch nut?